Tree Care and Tree Work can continue under the Governor’s Executive Order as long as tree care businesses and licensees follow social distancing recommendations.
We are fully operational and will continue to provide quality tree care services as long as we can ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
We have put together procedures to minimize the spread of the disease based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control, the NJ Board of Tree Experts, and the Tree Care Industry Association.
1. Employees will conduct all possible services equipped with gloves.
2. Vehicles will be disinfected daily.
3. Employees will wash hands between jobs.
4. Employees will attempt to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet when possible and avoid unnecessary person to person contact.
5. If you have a service scheduled and develop possible COVID-19 symptoms, please alert us so that we can reschedule.
6. If any of our employees have become exposed to COVID we will enact a self-quarantine.
7. The office staff is working remotely for the most part but will be available 24/7 for emergencies and “office hours” remain the same.
Alpine Tree is dedicated to providing a safe workplace for our employees and ensuring the safety of our customers. It is our hope that in doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19, New Jersey will experience as little disruption as possible, our community will remain healthy, and that COVID-19 will become a thing of the past.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as needed.
Wishing our employees and customers health and safety over the coming weeks,
The Alpine Tree Service Family
COVID-19 UPDATE: Under the NJ Governor's Executive Order, tree service work is still continuing
What we're doing to protect you and our employees >>