Do you need help with your trees? Alpine Tree is the go-to option for Bernardsville homeowners and businesses.
Trees—we love them, but they can be tough to keep healthy and beautiful. That’s why you need professional services from a trusted company like Alpine Tree. We provide homeowners and businesses with the best tree services in Bernardsville, NJ, and the surrounding area.
Expert Tree Service for Bernardsville Homes and Businesses
If you’re a home or business owner in Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, or nearby areas, you probably need help managing your trees. Fortunately, Alpine Tree offers various solutions to meet your unique needs, including:
- Emergency tree service
- Tree and shrub fertilization
- Fungicide applications
- Planting and transplanting
- Stump grinding
- Tree removal
- Tick and mosquito spraying
- Tree trimming and pruning
Tree Removal for Dangerous, Damaged, and Unwanted Trees
With professional tree removal services from Alpine Tree, you can stay safe and rest easy. Our certified inspectors will assess the project beforehand to identify risks and determine the necessary equipment needed to safely take down your tree. If you don't have the time to wait and need help immediately to prevent a catastrophe, we also provide emergency tree removal.
People decide to remove trees for many reasons. If you’re unsure whether or not your tree needs removal, look for these signs:
- Overall tree health. If your tree looks unhealthy and appears to be dying, you should consider removing it. Decaying trees are more likely to fall over, drop large limbs, and damage property.
- Traffic obstruction. Depending on its location, a large tree can sometimes obstruct vehicle or pedestrian traffic. If your tree blocks a sidewalk, driveway, road, or walkway, you’ll want to remove it (unless it can be safely pruned back).
- Root problems. Tree roots can puncture underground pipes and even damage a building’s foundation. If you think tree roots are a problem on your property, call the Alpine Tree experts.
- Future construction. Are you planning to start construction, but there’s a big tree in the way? Consider removing it. You don’t want a tree to ruin your building project, landscaping design, or property development.
Tree Pruning and Tree Trimming to Keep Your Yard Healthy and Safe
Removing an entire tree can be a significant project, so you’ll want to ensure it’s necessary before starting. In some cases, your best solution might be tree trimming. We offer routine tree pruning as part of our tree services in Bernardsville, NJ, giving you several benefits:
- Eliminating unwanted branches: Our tree pruning services help keep branches from interfering with power lines, blocking windows and views, or getting in the way.
- Detecting tree disease and infestation: If you trim a tree regularly, you’ll often catch diseases before it’s too late to apply the proper treatment. You can also detect insect infestations, saving you from potentially removing the whole tree in the future.
- Improving appearances: Looks really do matter. If you want to boost your property’s value and curb appeal, get routine tree trimming services from Alpine Tree. We can help your trees maintain a sound structure and stay attractive.
Remove Potential Hazards with Stump Grinding
Cutting down a tree is one thing, but then you have a stump sticking up in your yard. That’s why our tree services in Bernardsville, NJ, include tree removal and stump grinding.
If you want to remove a tree stump, you’re probably wondering how stump grinding works. Each tree removal expert at Alpine Tree uses a simple, three-step approach to ensure a safe, efficient operation:
- Inspection. Our tree service professionals arrive in person and assess the project quickly. We’ll check for underground wires, mark areas to avoid, and calculate an estimate.
- Grinding. Stump grinding results in a pile of wood shavings, and you’ll have a few options for dealing with it. We can leave the chips for you to use or we can rake them back to fill up the hole. We can also remove the wood shavings and dispose of them for you.
- Cleanup. At Alpine Tree, cleanup is an essential part of every project. We remove any equipment, personnel, and shavings (if requested), leaving your property just as we found—minus a stump or two.
Protect Your Outdoor Area with Professional Insect & Disease Treatment
In New Jersey, trees can become unhealthy for many reasons. Heavy snowfall, high winds, lightning, and other natural elements may damage your trees. However, two all-too-common sources of tree trouble are insects and diseases.
Pests like the emerald ash borer and hemlock woolly adelgid can infest your trees and quickly kill them. Fungal and bacterial diseases can do the same, destroying your property’s vegetation. Often, a combination of insects and illnesses contributes to unhealthy trees.
Our wide range of services include insect pest control and tree disease prevention. Treatments like preventive fungicide applications provide a well-rounded approach to maintaining your tree’s overall health while targeting the problem. When it comes to pest control, we use customized treatments that reduce the damaging bug population without harming beneficial insects or other critters.
Did you know?
You don’t need a permit to remove a dead tree on a residential or commercial property in Bernardsville, NJ.
However, if you don’t consult the Tree Conservation Officer beforehand, you must prove the tree was dead when you removed it. You also may not remove more than six dead trees without the Tree Conservation Officer’s prior inspection and approval.
In the Community
Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, and the surrounding area have a diverse population and rich history. The Olcott Avenue Historic District is part of the National Register of Historic Places due to its contribution to architecture, education, municipal development, and community planning.
New to the Bernardsville Area?
Let Us Assess the Trees on Your Property
If you’re new to the Bernardsville area, welcome! We enjoy working with new neighbors, helping them identify and maintain the trees on their property, and providing tree health management services to keep things safe and beautiful.
Do You Need Professional Tree Service?
Why Choose Alpine Tree?
When it comes to finding a certified arborist, it is vital to find one with the right certifications, experience, and team. Alpine Tree proudly serves the community with exceptional services at competitive prices.
What makes us different? Here are a few things:
Why We Love It
We love Bernardsville because there’s something for everyone to do and see here. Some places we love visiting include:
Contact Our Team of Certified Arborists Today!
Are you looking for the best tree services in Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, and the surrounding area? Look no further than Alpine Tree. Call us at 973-964-7798 to talk with our friendly staff and set up an initial consultation today!
Tree care is a vital part of residential and commercial property maintenance. Whether you need routine trimming and pruning or have concerns about an unhealthy tree, Alpine Tree has the tools and expertise you need.